Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A girl emerges ;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 am

Hehehe... I think you might have forgot that I was here Razz

*Comes up behind Kona-chan and uses one hand to grab her breast and the other to tease her pussy*

Creamy may belong to you, but I think you get to belong to me now Razz
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 am

*pouts as Creamy, Kona and Wonder get busy now, leaving Waii out of it. She pants a bit and walks to Creamy, grabbing her butt and pulling her up.*

I wasn't done yet!

*Waii takes out a double sided dildo and pushes one side slightly inside Creamy's pussy and the other side in her own tight, wet pussy and slides down, thrusting the dildo deeper in them.*

ahhmmmm... let the rape...aahh...continue
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Just as she was groping her master, a shaft enters her pussy - half-paralysing her from the shock. The dildo drove deep inside her - rubbing against her tender insides.

"Aaah! How did you get free Aaaaah! Waii?

Now joined to Waii, Creamy lets go of her Master's boobs and pushes hard against Waii - their pussies nearly meeting as the dildo filled them.

"Aaaah!"
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 am

With enough will... ~Aahhh~ I can break any rope ~ahaah~ quite easily...

Waii keeps thrusting the dildo in and out at fast rate. The dildo would be long enough for them both to reach each other and tickle both their wombs.
As Creamy grabs a hold of Waii, Waii holds Creamy back with her hands on her back and thrusting deeper. Their wet pussies now touching and their juices mixing up. With every hard and deep thrust, Waii lets out a big moan.

Ahha it feels so good! So deep!
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 am

The dildo thrusting deep inside her, and their sensitive lips touching
, Creamy lets out a deep and lustful moan as Waii satisfies her completely..

"YES! AAAAHH! YES! GIVE IT TO ME! AAAAAH!"

The girl blushes a deep shade of red and sweats profusely as the double ender penetrates deeper into her..
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

Waii holds Creamy tightly and suddenly kisses her on her lips. The moaning the dildo causes runs over from their mouths and Waii smiles at the girl in her arms.
Waii thrusts slow and steady the dildo in both of them and goes slowly faster and harder.

"Oh you like it like this Creamy. Ahhmmm... s-so do I... Aaah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl emerges ;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: Welcoming :: The Entrance Exams-
Jump to: