Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A girl emerges ;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Name: Creamy
Age(Optional): 15
Favorite Quote: "It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission" - Gracie Hopper
Favorite Soul Eater Character: I actually have never seen or read Soul Eater xD
A little about yourself: I just love to mess around.
How'd you find the site?: A link on that Last Legacy thing
Your response to the staff so far?: Yet to meet them.. Can't wait!
Have you been treated fairly when you joined?: Well I've yet to meet anyone, so yes!
Any questions for the staff or members?: When does the fun begin? :3
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am

*stalks* I'm right behind you! >8D You've met me, and I'm nice to you Very Happy
And the fun... begins now Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Stalker! Good job I know you or I'd cry rape Razz

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Haha good. Cuz I don't like people screaming when I do rape them Wink And I know you good enough that you like it sweety Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Sssh! Don't spread that around - you're going to give this sweet innocent girl a reputation!

But yeah, it was pretty enjoyable last time - just don't go squirting sun cream in me again. Razz
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh you already have a reputation with me Wink And on this site it''ll spread anyway.

And dun worry, no sun screen will squirt this time Wink That will not go inside you :p
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah, well at least there's not many people here to see the reputation I have ^^' That's one good thing about a quiet forum.

Ha! better not! Suncream is very hard to get out of there through normal means Razz
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Haha yeah that's true. But still I'm sure if it gets more crowded and there are more things to do, your reputation will spread :3

So then why use normal means Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm

That's what I'm afraid of Sweetie - if people start to pile in here, we're going to be raped right left and centre. Not that I mind that of course Razz

Well the only way to do it well would be if someone went deep inside and cleaned me out thoroughly Wink
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Afraid... or excited? Wink we'll be raped left, right and centre. And don't forget up and down Wink There will be much posting then Very Happy

Oh I know something that can go deep inside you Wink *Licks her lips*
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Gang raping sounds fun - haven't had that yet! And I think we actually have the most posts now Razz Wonder when Blair will next be here?

Well if you know something that will clean me out, go right ahead Razz
Back to top Go down
Kona chan
Queen of Perviness >:3
Kona chan

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 am

Hii Creamy nice to meet you, congratz! in meeting a staff member, who might that be you say ME!! Kona chan your resident Queen of perviness Wink. Now the fun begins which means.........now I own you, so no one's allowed to touch you without my permission.......so all you thieves (jk) HANDS OF MY CREAMY!! Very Happy

P.S. I alone shall stalk Blair-Chan

And welcome to the site, have fun and be pervy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 am

Welcome Creamy! I feel late in saying that >_< Oh well...

Damn I can tell so much that you and Waii are going to be so much fun compared to a lot of other people I've seen on these types of forums Razz

Razz Sorry Kona-Cha~n, but I still might just not want to keep away from Creameh here Wink

*Readies suncream bottle in front of Creamy* Razz

Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 am

Wow, so I have two people wanting to own me? Plenty of Creamy to go around Sweeties Razz

I hope that's not sun cream there O.o That was a devil to clean out of me last time Razz
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 am

Hmm gang rape is fun Wink the things are everywhere for use then Razz And yeah, we have most posts xD let's claim this site ours >8D

*Lowers on her knees* Oh I know something. And so do you Wink

And Kona, Creamy is mine! I claimed her as my pet Razz She'll please me any way I like.

And she doesn't like sun screen anymore since... the accident Razz
Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 am

XD Don't worry, I was playing with you about the suncream Razz However fun is still fun Razz

*Stands next to Waii and looks at Creamy*
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 am

I think Kona-chan might have something to say if we claimed the site for our own! And it's already looking like a gang rape is on the cards Razz

*Looks down at Waii between her legs* So what are you doing down there? Wink

Ha, I knew you were joking Wonderful! Don't mind if you weren't though Razz

Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 am

We already sort of own this site Razz

Moves her other hand between her own legs* I'm getting dirty too. As for you... *Slides her tongue out and licks Creamy's pussy slowly, tasting her wet tasty juices*

Still I reccomand something else then sunscreen. Was really a pain to get out...
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

Yea, I guess we do kind of own the site now Razz

*Throws her head back as Waii thrusts her tongue into her* Aaaah! You haven't Aaaaah! Lost your touch!

And maybe something tastier than suncream so it's more pleasant for everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

We have most posts of all Razz Too bad there aren't many other threads yet

*Plays with her tongue inside Creamy while she plays with her own clit with her fingers, spreading her lips and sliding a finger across* Hmmmh and you your taste Razz ahmmmm hmmm

Well do a suggestion Wink
Back to top Go down
Kona chan
Kona chan

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Hmm seems I have some competition.......but sorry kiddies any fresh meat that comes here I get first dibs, since well I hold supreme authority thanks to my sweetie Blair-Chan Wink

I guess I should let you all know that I will be taking over for Blair as Head of Decipline since she's a little busy at the moment.

In other words, my word is absolute (jk) I love to share so after I've had my fill of creamy, you can get your turns Wink. But I will be Admin on the site.

P.S. I alone shall stalk Blair-Chan
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 am

*Feels Waii's tongue lapping at her insides* Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! Stoppp!! I'm Kona's property now - she claimed me! Rape! Raaaaaape!

(Feels so good Razz)

Your wish is my command Kona - what would you like me to do for you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kona chan
Kona chan

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Well first thing's first, ties up waii so she can watch Razz

Secondly come over here a give momma some sugar Wink
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

*Keeps licking Creamy like a good rapist, wanting all of her juices now. She can already taste some juices but not enough Wink
Then suddenly Waii is pulled away by Kona and tied up in a chair.*

Ah? H-hey! Not fair!

*Screams while she's dripping on the chair*
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 am

*Crawls over to Kona and sits at her feet - still leaking from Waii's assault*

Hmm, well if you insist, Master Wink

*Rises up, then kisses Kona passionately on the lips - sliding her hand up her master's top to grope her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A girl emerges ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl emerges ;)   A girl emerges ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl emerges ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: Welcoming :: The Entrance Exams-
Jump to: