Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back! Punish me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

I'm back!  Punish me! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Well after I was unceremoniously torn away from this site, I am back!

Oh gawd I missed this place >.< If anyone's out there, please punish me - I've been a very naughty girl for leaving for so long D:

Do anything you like to me!
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 am

*pops up behind you and holds your shoulders, starting to massage them gently*

Oh this place has been quite dead without you Creamy. I've been quite lonely. So I might indeed punish you.

*Still massages you and slowly slides your hands on your back, then Waii takes out some rope and binds your hands on your back. Then Waii pushes you down and stands in front of you, pulling her skirt up.*

You will more likely do stuff to me Creamy.
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:46 pm

"Mmm, I missed your attention Sugar." Said the girl as her shoulders were massaged. Feeling fully relaxed, she was too late in reacting to her hands being tied... Her heart rate quickens as she is pushed down in front of Waii - the only thing now visible to her was the tight lips of her oppressor's pussy. It did look inviting, but she was going to resist for a while first...

"I'm not doing it - you'll have to force me!" She said - licking her lips naughtily.
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:00 am

"hmm so I gotta force you huh?"

Waii grins and opens her pussy right in front of Creamy. She slides a finger through herself and moan slightly. Once the finger got nice and wet, Waii slides it over the girls face and to her lips right in her mouth to give her a taste.

"If I'm right, you surely want to have more of that. And I will give you what you want."

With a smile Waii sets her foot on Creamy's shoulder and pushes her down. Once the tied up girl was on the ground nicely, Waii climbs over her mouth and holds her pussy a bit above her face, just out of reach/

"Like what you see? I'm sure you want it. Want to taste it. A quick lick over my wet pussy."

With her own mind getting crazy now too and her pussy shining of wet fluids, Waii slide a finger over her clit and plays with her lips. Then she squeezes herself, trying to let some of her juices drip down to Creamy.
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 am

Creamy couldn't do anything about the sticky finger wiped across her face. Tasting the sweet juice as it entered her mouth, her cravings went into overdrive.

"You know me too well..." She said as she was forced onto her back - her tied hands squashed under her butt. The glistening pink opening of Waii's pussy was mere inches from her face - tasty juices trickling down and splashing her face. With her hands stuck under her butt, and growing numb, she couldn't get up to lick Waii's lips.

"AArgh! STOP TEASING AND SIT ON MY FACE!" She yelled - she couldn't resist it any more!
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 am

Waii grins deeply as she hears Creamy scream for her pussy. Waii however kept on teasing and plunged a finger inside her pussy. While she's fingering herself right above Creamy and the juice leaking down, Waii spreads her legs more and with her other hand she opens her pussy more. Creamy can look straight into her now.

"Hmmaah... y-you like the view a lot? You want it so badly? Then eat me out naughty girl."

Slowly Waii drops her self on Creamy her face and moves her hips over the tied girl's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! Punish me!   I'm back!  Punish me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back! Punish me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: Welcoming :: The Entrance Exams-
Jump to: