Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia
Head Admin
Lucia

Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} Empty
PostSubject: Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}   Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 am

*Lucia puts dark shades on and smokes a cigarette, while sitting on the great wall with his arms crossed, wearing a black trench coat* "The Ladies all want Lucia." *He then sighed* "But looks like theres only room for one this time"
Back to top Go down
https://soulvengeance.forumotion.com
Kona chan
Queen of Perviness >:3
Kona chan

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}   Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 am

*Kona slowly walks on the great wall wearing nothing but a silk robe. She spots Lucia sitting and walks up to him* Well here I am, gimme your best shot.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Head Admin
Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}   Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 am

*Lucia raised an eyebrow and smoked his cigarette* "You sure? Very well then"

*Lucia Grabs her hair and forces her down to the ground in front of him, on her knees* "It's time to GET IT ON!" *He unzips his pants and forces his cock deep inside her mouth* *At the same time he was shooting zombies to the left and Aliens to the right.* "Thats how you do it Lucia Style!" *He said while thrusting uber fast*
Back to top Go down
https://soulvengeance.forumotion.com
Kona chan
Queen of Perviness >:3
Kona chan

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}   Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am

Yes I'm sure. I'm here aren't I.

*holds you tightly and starts sucking your cock vigorously not giving a crap with what's going on*

~Creamy's Master~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}   Come and Get some of Lucia{Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come and Get some of Lucia{Private}
Page 1 of 1