Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you want it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

How do you want it? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want it?   How do you want it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay, the big question:

What are your fantasies? (: What turns you on the most, and what is the one thing you really want to try? ;3
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: How do you want it?   How do you want it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 am

I would say... many things :3

rape, incest, bondage, regular, sexchat, roleplay. Almost all turns me on Razz I'm an easy girl. But especially moaning and neko's turn me on Very Happy If you want me in the mood, send me a voice message with your moaning Wink

And I really want to try role play rape. Rape while you expect it, with a safe word and limits. But further you can do anything to me :3
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: How do you want it?   How do you want it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Somehow I knew you were going to list just about everything Razz And you're not getting a voice clip of me moaning! Would be too embarrassed, and worried that Mum would hear me making it xD

My fantasies.. Actually I wouldn't want to be raped honestly - my body is my own and no-one else's! (Well maybe Kona-chan's Razz) I'd like to find one person to spend the rest of my life with, and have sex with them every day in every way!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want it?   How do you want it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you want it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: Off-Topic :: The Discussion Altar-
Jump to: