Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. Empty
PostSubject: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 am

Name: Mason (MidNight)
Age(Optional): 16
Favorite Quote: See last intro
Favorite Soul Eater Character: See last intro
A little about yourself: DTF. All you need to know. =w=
How'd you find the site?: Herp
Your response to the staff so far?: Derp
Have you been treated fairly when you joined?: Derp
Any questions for the staff or members?: Herp

Last edited by MidNight on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulvengeance.forumotion.com
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 am

Also, I hear someone wanted my place as head of discipline? *tsks* That simply will not do. I alone have control over who gets punished. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 am

Nice to see you return Mason!

I wouldn't dream of contesting your role as Head of Discipline - you can discipline me anytime Sugar Razz
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 am

Kehehe. I'll be sure to. I have plenty of paddles and whips. So just let me know if you've been naughty ;3
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:19 am

Oh, I'm always being naughty Wink Punish me Mason!

*Bends over in front of Mason, lifts her skirt and pulls down her panties to reveal her bare ass*
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 am

*Giggles and smirks a bit, raising her right hand and licking it before bringing it down hard on your ass* Bad girl~ *giggles again*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 am

Oooh whips? Rawr I already like you Mason Wink

*Lifts her skirt up*

I've been a very naughty girl. I really need punishment Wink

*Sees Creamy already pulled hers down and does the same, sitting on all fours in front of Mason.*

We're both naughty dirty girls. Teach us to be good Wink

Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 am

*giggles* You already know me, kawaii~

*would smirk and purr, getting on her knees behind the two girls and spanking both at the same time, gripping both of their asses and rolling the flesh in her hands* Mmm~ So soft~
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 am

Ah! Ah! Ah!

*Let's out a small moan with every spank, then looks naughty and teasing at Mason as she holds their butts*

What more are you going to do with us? Wink
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 am

*giggles and releases them both, sitting back and unbuttoning her shirt, letting it slide off of her body* The real question is, what are you two going to do to me~? ;3
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:43 am

*Grins and looks at Mason, then at Cream*

Oh we could do many things with you...

*She slowly walks behind Mason, sliding her hand over Mason's chest and shoulder, then grabbing a rope and tying her hands down.*

Like this we could do sweety. Or perhaps a little... rougher?
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 am

*would blush a bit, smirking as her hands are tied down* Oh no, this works just fine hun~ ;3
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 am

*Yelps as her ass was spanked roughly, then feels herself being fondled*

Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! So forceful! And so good with your hands too ;3 Oh, we can help you in many ways Mason :3

*After she was tied down, she sits beside Mason and sucks at her neck whilst caressing her boobs*
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 am

*moans gently, biting into her lip a bit and gasping slightly* Mmngh.. So good with your hands... and your mouth... ngh.. *giggles a bit and blushes heavily*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 am

*Sneaks up behind Creamy and lifts her butt up, then Waii pushes a big purple dildo in her pussy. Just a moment later Waii takes out something else and pushes beads inside of Creams ass, slowly popping them in one by one by one by one.*

There are some fun toys here on this site Wink
Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 am

Aww... I missed the chance for punishment... oh well...

*Sneaks up behind Waii and puts on a strap-on cock before sliding it into Waii's asshole and starts to thrust*

You should keep watch a bit better Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 am

Well I aim to please Sweetie ;3 Aaaaaah! :O

*Cream feels the dildo pushed deep inside her. It makes her cry out then grip Mason's boob tighter. Drooling, she moves up and kisses Mason passionately as she feels Waii filling up her ass with beads*
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 am

*would yelp a bit and moan from the squeeze, panting slightly and licking her lips as cream kisses her passionately, kissing back just as passionately and with more force, moaning into her mouth*

Mmm, like how my breasts feel, hun? Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:18 am

*The moaning in her mouth stimulates Creamy and makes her kiss more passionately before breaking off*

Aaaaah! Oh! Yes, I love your breasts Sweetie - so soft and Mmmm, tasty looking ;3

*Her ass still filling up with beads, Creamy pushes Mason onto her back and straddles her - moving her mouth down Mason's body and licking her nipple, then sucking at it*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 am

*Grins meanly at Creamy as the dildo fits nicely inside her, then she feels something entering her asshole. As she looks around it is Wonder who pushes her strap-on deeper and deeper inside Waii. With the strap-on moving in and out of Waii's ass, she falls on all fours and starts panting and moaning.*

Aahhha! W-Wonder that isn't -- Ahhaah -- fair! Aaaahh! C-Creamy you sure... take advantage now. Ahmmm I vote for...the first to cum... to tie us up and whip us. First one wins Ahhahh!
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 am

*would blush deeply at the compliments, moving her legs awkwardly trying to get comfortable as she;s pushed onto her back, moaning loudly as creamy sucks on her nipple, struggling against the ropes from pleasure* Mmm.. ahh..
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am

*Creamy sits up - the purple dildo still hanging out of her, and beads spilling out of her ass*

Mmmm.. I want to taste everything about you ;3

*She leans back in, kisses all the way down Mason's stomach, then inserts her tongue into Mason's pussy - sucking a little at the top of the opening as she moves around inside*

Mmmm~mmm~
Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm

*Wonder smiles a bit at Waii's apparent challenge*

Hmm... I think I'll just have to go with you on that, Waii-chan...

*Wonder starts to thrust into Waii's butt faster, and starts to finger her pussy with one hand while the other goes to grope Waii's chest. She wanted Waii to cum, and maybe even get to use the strap-on on the Head of Punishment Razz*
Back to top Go down
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

*would blush deeply as creamy moves down her body, watching as her tongue teased her pussy and moaning loudly from the sucking*

Mmm.. getting a good taste? *giggles*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Aahahh AHhHAAHH!! My ass will tear up! God Wonder! Make me your bitch!

*Waii moans even louder and her hips shake back with every thrust Wonder makes, getting her dildo in further. As Wonder starts to finger Waii, she moans even louder and starts drooling from ecstasy*

Oh god Wonder Yess! AAHHHH! Make me cum! I'm close! Make me your bitch slave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   A re-introduction, as I shall now be active. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next