Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~   ~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 pm

~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~ Mountain_hot_springs-1635

A short distance from the outskirts of Death City, lie the Salty Falls Hot Springs. The name comes from the salt outcrop overshadowing the steaming waters below. It's unclear where all the salt came from because apart from around these springs, there is no salt for miles O.o

Spoiler:

Rules:
The wearing of swimsuits is strictly prohibited.
Diving is a bad idea, unless you are pussy-diving. In this case diving is a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~   ~*~Salty Falls Hot Springs~*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 am

*Waii walks to the area of the Hot Springs in full clothes like regular and spots the sign with rules. After reading it carefully she blushes deeply and has a slight itch between her legs.*

"Hehe... i-interesting..."

*She thinks to herself and looks around. Nobody is there yet so she walks on the terrain with fully clothes. When nearing a pool Waii looks around again embarrassed, making sure there is no peeker. However the thought of that makes the itch between her legs grow stronger.
Quickly she pulls her shirt off and reveals her B-cup without a bra. She slides her pants down and panties quickly too, then lowers herself in the water. What happens with her body now isn't clearly revealed.*

"Aaah... nice temperature..."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: The Fields of Legacy :: Death City-
Jump to: