Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucia FOR ALL {Public}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia
Head Admin
Lucia

Lucia FOR ALL {Public} Empty
PostSubject: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

Come and get some Lucia Ladies! I have the ability to clone myself, so lets go wild!
Back to top Go down
https://soulvengeance.forumotion.com
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

I call first here! Now Lucia... what shall I do for you?

*Waii walks over to Lucia slowly with a taunting look. She slides her arms around his neck, down over his body to his pants where she stops at his bulging crotch.*

Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

Awh, Waii got here first as usual... Keep up the good work Sweetie! Wink I'm next up after you, so leave some for me!

*Creamy sits behind Lucia - wearing nothing more than a school uniform. She drapes her arms around his shoulders and sucks gently at his neck.*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Hmm school girl festish Creamy? Interesting choice. Lucia could learn you a thing or two. And I'm sure he'll punish naughty students or reward good ones with good grades Wink

*Waii moves one hand behind Lucia towards Creamy, stroking over her smooth bare butt and giving it a tight spank. Her body presses tighter against Lucia, but then Waii backs off and grins.*

School uniform is indeed sexy. But nothing beats this.
Spoiler:

*Waii takes this sexy pose in front of Lucia and smiles with a blush*

I'm ready, Lucia sama
Back to top Go down
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:14 pm

"Aaaah!"

*Creamy yelps as her butt was spanked - she now had a red hand-mark on her exposed right cheek.. She reaches down and rubs her butt*

"I hope you liked that Waii - I'm going to get you back for that later. But for now, our special man needs some attention.." Wink

*She moves in closer behind Lucia with her legs either side of him - her cunt rubbing against his ass. Reaching around his body, she slips her hand into his pants and starts to tug at his cock.*

"Mmm, you're so big!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucia FOR ALL {Public}   Lucia FOR ALL {Public} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucia FOR ALL {Public}
Page 1 of 1