Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!

Soul Vengeance: The True Smut

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Mmm... I intend to, Waii-chan...

*Wonder takes her fingers out of Waii's pussy and leans forward, wiping the drool of Waii's face (But replacing it with her juices Razz). She thrusts into Waii all the way to the base of the strap-on, and almost all the way out. After a little bit, she pulls out completely and thrusts away right into Waii's tight cunt*

Come on, Waii~... Come on and cum for me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

AAH! Yes Wonder! I'm your little bitch! AAHH Use me what I'm made for!

*Waii keeps moaning louder and louder, wanting the strap-on more and more. Suddenly the nice soft fingers are taken away from her wet, dripping pussy and brought to her mouth where Waii greedily sucks them.*

HmmhhhAaahhmmmm

*Then the complete strap-on fill Waii's ass nice and snug several times. Wonders hips slam against Waii who falls down from her arms, only to stay on her knees, holding the floor and drooling on the floor. Teasing Wonder takes out the strap-on and forcefully pushes it in Waii's other hole. Her pussy is filled immediate and her juices leak out*

A-Almost! Go faster please! Harder!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Spoiler:

*She licks lovingly at Mason's insides - sliding her tongue in deeper and upwards between the folds*

Mmm~ You taste... Mmm.. Delicious Sweetie~

*Sweet juices from Mason's pussy enter her mouth as she sucks and moans inside her*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidNight
Resident Smut Guru
MidNight

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

*would moan even louder, gasping slightly and rocking her hips involuntarily* A...ahh.. you're so good with your mouth~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soulvengeance.forumotion.com
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am

Don't worry, my precious little bitch, I'm not going to waste you...

*Wonder grins hearing all of Waii's moans and begs, and of course she obliges, and the fake cock drives deeper into her pussy, and faster than before. She keps her hand up to Waii's face, teasing her lips whenever she isn't sucking on the fingers. Wonder's other hand was on Waii's hip, massaging it and pushing her deeper into the thrusts as well. Finally though, Wonder's own hips started to get tired since she wasn't used to thrusting, so she gave Waii one last hard thrust all the way in before pulling out.*

Now come on... I want to taste you when you cum...

*She knelt down and instantly started to vigorously lick up and down, in and out of Waii's dripping cunt. Her hands stayed busy groping, rubbing, and teasing Waii all over her body.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creamy
Death Scythe
Creamy

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm good with other things too Sweetie ;3

*Creamy looks up at Mason from between her legs, then gets up and unties the girl's bonded hands. She inserts the other end of the purple dildo hanging out of her pussy into Mason, lays back, and thrusts into her - moaning as she stimulates herself at the same time*

A-aaah! Aaa-ah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Spoiler:

M-my master...

*Waii moans still and sucks regularly on Wonders fingers. The plastic cock goes faster and deeper as Waii asked. This turned her more crazy and she searches around, reaching for Creamy's crotch where the dildo's would still be. The reaches for the dildo and slowly moves it around inside Mason and Creamy. The same with the balls, which would still be in Creamy's ass, Waii reaches for the string they're attached too to pop them out.*

Oh god Master! I'm going to...c-c...

*Just before she cums, Wonder takes it out. Disappointed Waii looks back, but she sees Wonder is on her knees and sticks her tongue out, then starts licking Waii roughly*

AAHHH! Yesss! You're tongue! It makes me... C-cuuummmmm!!!

*Waii stretches her legs a bit and lifts her butt high as she squirts and cums all over Wonders face.*

M-my master... h-how did it taste? Did I please you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.   

Back to top Go down

A re-introduction, as I shall now be active.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2