Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
+3
Something
69kawaii69
zebb
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

T-try me.. AAaaah!

*You stop fucking me for a minute and turn me around roughly. I fall on me knees and elbows with my ass pointed up. You sneak behind me and push your hard cock back in me to take me doggiestyle.*

Aaah! My hole is getting... AAHHH! M0my favourite...aaahh!

*I feel you growing in me and suddenly shoot your semen inside me. With that I cum hard too and moan loud.*

AAHH! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAHHH!! .... y-you made... you made me cummm
Back to top Go down
zebb
Meister

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

AAHHHH!! so fucking good!

*pulls out of you*

Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Hehe... Time for me to join at last Wink

*Now that they had both cummed, I walk up to Waii and get on my knees in front of her so my pussy would be at eye level to her, right in front of her face*

Now you get to please me, Waii... I want some fun too Razz

*I reach my hands down and rub her breasts while I wait for her to play with my pussy*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm

*Panting on the ground Waii looks up as Wonder crouches before her.*

Ahh...haaa... f-fun?

*Another moan left her lips as Wonder groped her boobs and out of pure hornyness Waii sticks her tongue out and immediately eats out Wonder like a good slut.*

I want... your cum... Wonder...
Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

*Wonder moans as Waii starts to eat out her pussy, and she takes one hand away from groping Waii to hold her head to Wonder's dripping cunt*

Ahhh... yes... don't stop...

*Wonder's hand that still had Waii's breast started to pinch her nipple, and kept massaging her chest. After a few more seconds of getting her pussy eaten out, Wonder bent over Waii and used her hand to finger Waii's tight asshole*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:06 am

Hmm hammm hmmm

*Waii keeps licking slowly over Wonders wet pussy and then her head is pushed in further by Wonder. Waii's tongue enters Wonders lovehole.

Then as Wonder starts to play with Waii's nipples, she lets out a moan. Her hand moved to her back and lower and slowly a finger entered her tight asshole. With a bigger moan Waii lifteder her head up, giving a really big lick over Wonders wet cunt. Looking at Wonder, Waii grins and sets her mouth on the pussy in front of her and she begins to suck it hard. Her tongue moving over Wonders clit and she's sucking like a vacuum cleaner on the pussy.*

Back to top Go down
Wonderful
Meister
Wonderful

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 am

Wonder moans as Waii licks and suck's her cunt so throughly, making it start to drip with her juices and Waii's saliva*

Ahn... yeah, that's it... keep it up...

*Her fingers move in and out of Waii's ass, and she even puts in an extra finger to strech it out a bit. Wonder's other hand keeps rubbing Waii's tits and squeezing her nipples*
Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 am

*Waii licks more and more out of Wonder, poking her tongue in and out. With her mouth she keeps sucking hard and she teasingly bites Wonders clit.

Waii's hips move against Wonders hand, pushing her finger in deeper and faster. Then when Wonder pushes in a second finger, Waii's eyes widen and she lets out a loud cute moan.*

Aaahhhmmmm! M-my ass... I want it up there... Hmmm I want all my holes to be filled now! Dildo, cock, fingers I don't care, fill me!

*Out of pure horny Waii pushes her hips harder against Wonders hand, pushing her two fingers in completely and going in and out faster and faster. Waii herself goes back to kissing Wonders pussy and licks it greedily.*
Back to top Go down
zebb
Meister

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 pm

*After watching waii and wonder for a while zebb goes upp to waii and starts fingering her as she lickes wonder.*

ohh your very nice and wet

Back to top Go down
69kawaii69
Death Scythe
69kawaii69

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

hmmmh there yeah... that's a good start...

*Moans slightly and moves her hips a bit while stroking your cock a bit faster*
Back to top Go down
zebb
Meister

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

ohh so fucking nice...

*leans down and stats licking waiis wet cunt, and teasing waiis clitt*

you taste so good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Vengeance: The True Smut :: Welcoming :: The Entrance Exams-