Soul Vengeance: The True Smut
You! Yes you Silly! What are you waiting for!? Get your butt on here and sign up to enjoy a world of adventure!

Soul Vengeance: The True Smut

An Awesome Smut Forum!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiiii! I have arrived!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Creamy
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 am

Spoiler:

*Feels Waii's fingers deep inside her - starting to get her juices flowing, then feels the sticky sauce flow around her pussy and arse*

Aaaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah!! Yeah, that's it! Deeper! Aaaah! that's it! Taste me!

*Gropes at Wonderful's chest as the chocolate sauce mixes with her juices*

Feels so soft :3 Closer - I want Some too! Aaaah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 am

*Slowly Waii takes Some's hard cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down slowly to tease him. Her fingers still move around inside Creamy as her juices start to leak out.*

Hmm mmmh mmm Ah Some, you taste really good

*Waii takes her fingers out of Creamy and licks them clean, tasting her and she smiles*

And you taste delicious too sweety.

*Then Waii sticks her fingers back inside Creamy, deeper and faster then before. Her lips wrap tightly around Some's hard member again and she begins to suck hard every time she pull back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creamy
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

*Watches as the mixture of chocolate sauce and her juices runs down Waii's arm as she licked her fingers*

That looks delicious Honey! I'll have to try some of yours in a minute Wink Aaaah!

*As Waii's fingers are forced back in, the girl screams and throws her head back - groping harder on Wonderful's breast. With her other hand, she forces two fingers into Some's ass*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am

*Too occupied with sucking Some and playing her fingers in Creamy, Waii doesn't notice that the chocolate from her arms streamed down to her boobs her covered her nipples now, which were standing out hard.*

Hm?

*Waii couldn't talk with her mouth filled with a delicious piece of meat. Only her moans of Creamy groping her as her hard nipples flicked through Creamy's fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonderful
Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

*Eyes widen as I feel Some eating me out, and moans even more as Creamy gropes my breasts* Ahh... yeah... that's good... *While Creamy gropes me, I go up against her and start to kiss her passionatly, moaning while I do*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Something
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

*Some graons as Waii's mouth evelops my cock, and Creamy starts to play with my ass* Ahh... that's it... *Starts to do small thrusts into Waii's mouth while she sucks on it. He wanted to get a taste of something too, but the others' nice little holes were too far away* Hey, Wonderful, come on over here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonderful
Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

*Stops kissing Creamy for a moment as Sme calls me* Hmm... ok then... I think I know just what you need... *Walks over to Some and has him lie down, thenputs my legs on either side of his face so that my pussy is hovering just over his mouth* Eat up, tiger Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:36 pm

*Feeling the thrusts that Some makes with his hips as Waii sucks him off.*

C'mon, give me a nice present. I want to be the first to make you cum here.

*Waii sucks Some faster and harder, pushing her mouth on him further so his hard, pulsing cock reaches her throat. Deepthroating as she is, Waii takes her fingers from Creamy and puts them in herself, fingering her tight pussy.
Her soft tongue moves inside her mouth over Some's cock, licking it wherever she can.*

I will swawwow aww.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Something
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 pm

*grins and starts to eat out Wonderful's pussy, moaning while I do because of Waii's cock-sucking. Feeling a bit close, he stopped licking Wonderful for a second* Ahh... Waii... I'm about to cum... *Keeps up the thrusts and quickly cums into her mouth* Gaaah... Now be sure to get it all Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69kawaii69
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 pm

*Feeling Some pulse harder inside her mouth, Waii sucks more and goes back a bit to take his cock out of her throat. Some's hard dick now being with the tip only inside Waii's mouth, she begins to move her hand around his hard member and Waii begins to stroke his cock hard and fast while still sucking him.
Some came with hard shots in Waii's mouth and with a smile she closed her eyes as she sucked all the man milk from him. Almost too much to swallow, but she drinks it all happily.*

Hmmm Some... you're delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Something
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Some grins seeing Waii take in all of his cum. He looks up at the pussy in front of his face, and licks Wonderful's cunt one more time beforehe picked her up by the waist* Hehehe... now it's your turn, dear... *He set her down right on top of his still hard cock, letting it go in slowly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kona chan
Queen of Perviness >:3

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Welcome to the site waiii, lol I'm a little I suppose but better late than never.
Anyways to answer your question doll, I can please anyone, if you don't believe me care to find out Wink

P.S. I alone shall stalk Blair-Chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucia
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 am

Bloody Hell, This thread got extreme. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulvengeance.forumotion.com
69kawaii69
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 am

*Seeing how Some grins at Waii, she licks her lips and licks a little bit of the remaining cum there away. Then seeing how he puts Wonder on top of him, Waii feels she needs that too.*

Hmm Wonder. That looks good. I want to call 2nd on that Wink or anyone else here who can please me like that? Kona perhaps? I'd like to see you prove it Wink

and yeah Lucia, we already got quite busy. Feel free to join in whenever you want Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creamy
Death Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Spoiler:

*After groping and kissing Wonderful back, Creamy lays there on the ground - chocolate sauce mixed with her own juices spilling out of her pussy. She sits up and watches the action going on around her.*

Wow... You guys are insatiable... I like it! Welcome Kona and Lucia! Want to join in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii! I have arrived!   

Back to top Go down

Hiiii! I have arrived!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2